Reborn, Journals, and Notebooks, 1947-1963 by Susan Sontag
How can you make the two greatest assassins in the universe completely useless and boring?
I loved GotG, but this is fantastic and true.
Working on new things. Mixed media— acrylic and ink.
Crows speak in murder, don’t you know?
Wearing both my insulin pump site on my hip & sundresses means that inevitably a coupla ppl a day are gonna see my underpants or butt or both
Never forget that people died for the worker’s rights we enjoy today. And if, for even a moment, you think we don’t need them now, just think about the employers who short their workers by one hour so they don’t have to offer health insurance. Think of the companies that fight the idea of giving their workers a living wage. Think of Walmart saying that their workers should apply for government assistance if they can’t make it on their shitty salaries.
My sister and I both did the same job—processing insurance claims—for different companies. Even though my job required more knowledge, she was getting a significantly larger paycheck because she was union. It’s not just industrial or service workers who benefit from strong unions.
Happy Labor Day!
think of the sign on my cafe’s door saying that we’d be operating on a normal schedule for labor day sigh
corporeality is a scam. text “GET ME OUTTA THIS THING” to 1-800-SHITBODY and “find the new you” as
- spectral radience (orb only) on amateur romanian ghosthunter’s camcorder footage
- repeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned russian nuclear silo
- otherworldly energy blast from hero’s eyes, hands
- just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy.
- screaming skull launched from villain’s screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too)
- an itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling exlover unto death (specify which)